• mycetoma: inflammatory pseudotumor subcutaneous lower limb (Madura foot) that can invade the bone and skin fistuliser.
Or fungal (mycelium) is actinomycosic (filamentous bacteria)
• Schistosomiasis (eggs are provided with spurs) in the rectal mucosa, the eggs are surrounded by a giant cell granuloma and fibrosis.
It can cause hyperplasia of the bladder epithelium (which may progressed to cancer) and fibrosis with stenosis of the ureters.
It may be responsible for portal hypertension which may be responsible for liver cirrhosis
• Hydatidosis: hydatid cysts contain clear fluid and translucent round vesicles.
The hydatid cyst contains from outside to inside: the weed formed from the host parenchyma, the structureless membrane of chitin; the germinal membrane containing protoscolex in proligères vesicles.
• Amebiasis: proctitis with ulceration in shirt buttons with hematophagous trophozoites; amœbomes (inflammatory pseudotumor elective cecal location).
Amoebic abscesses chocolate content (liver).
• Pneumocystoses (P. carinii) pneumonia with alveolar exudate “honeycomb”.