* The child has the ability to neutralize one of the two images to prevent double vision: the elimination of the phenomenon; if it is permanent -> final and irreversible => functional amblyopia
* The convergent strabismus is the most common; it is secondary to the farsightedness; phenomenon of accommodation for vision correction -> convergence.
* The child does not develop amblyopia if alternating strabismus
* Treatment of amblyopia: based on the occlusion of the sound eye
* Treatment of deviation: by optical correction (correction of hyperopia) or by surgical treatment to muscle described in the most severe cases.