[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”td-ss-row”][vc_column width=”2/3″]
* The dermatophytes are always pathogenic; grouped into three genres: Microsporon; Dermatophyton;Epidermophyton. They never saprophytes. Dermatophytes are keratinophilic (stratum corneum) they comply with the...
Arginine is a protective amino acid for several reasons:
Role on energetics because arginine:
Is the precursor of creatine, energy support, because once phosphorylated...
Before different clinical presentations that may be suspected of fluid and electrolyte disorders, the test measures the major blood anions and cations:
- Cations are:...
[/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][td_block_social_counter custom_title=”STAY CONNECTED” facebook=”Medical.Actu” twitter=”Medix_Actu” youtube=”Zaxx2011″ style=”style4 td-social-colored”]
A clinical trial is launched at European level to test this innovative technique to replace the bone graft.
Bone is the most frequently transplanted tissue...
The dosage of the circulating antigen secreted by prostate glandular cells can detect a cancer, to assess the stage to follow the change.
This is the result of a specific subacute inflammation which may be caused:
- Sarcoidosis (Besnier-Boeck disease-Schaumann or BBS)
- Crohn's disease
- The reaction to foreign...
1- idiopathic partial epilepsies:
* Partial Epilepsy benign rolandic to climax
- This is the most common childhood epilepsy between 3 and 13 years. Predominantly male....
These branched amino acids dominate in the composition of muscle fibers. Their penetration into the muscle is promoted by insulin. They are necessary for...
Cortisol is the main hormone secreted by the adrenal glucorticoïde. The serum cortisol can detect an abnormality of the adrenal Cushing syndrome or adrenal...
It is about the global and progressive loss of the intellectual functions acquired previously, without disturbances of the vigilance.
It is necessary to know how...