Lack of vitamin and mineral intake (and certain overloads such as iron) promote
- Fatigue and all its corollaries (increased incidence of infectious pathologies, neuromuscular, digestive, cardiovascular disorders, anxiety, etc. linked to increased vulnerability to stress, accelerated aging, poor response to medical, surgical, chemo and radiotherapy treatments, etc.)
- Overweight, metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Cardiovascular pathologies (excess in calories, saturated fats, trans fats and rapid sugars and a lack of vegetable proteins, certain polyunsaturated fatty acids, phospholipids, fibers, certain minerals, certain vitamins and antioxidants)
- Most cancers (toxic linked to cooking, excess calories, saturated fat and a lack of certain fibers, polyunsaturated fatty acids, certain amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants)
Infectious and allergic diseases (pesticides, excess saturated fats, fast sugars and lack of certain essential fatty acids, amino acids, minerals and vitamins).
- Inflammatory and autoimmune pathologies
- Infertility (deficiencies in magnesium, zinc, antioxidants, pollutants …), malformations in children (toxic, deficiencies in vitamins B9 and C, poverty in Zinc) and prematurity and low birth weight (low in fatty acids poly unsaturated, vitamins and minerals)
- Cataracts (excess dairy products and a lack of antioxidants)
- Psychological imbalances (excess of rapid sugars, lack of certain polyunsaturated fatty acids, minerals and vitamins)
- The acceleration of aging and the increase in degenerative pathologies of all systems
- The alteration of the genetic heritage of the organism….
Author Jean-Paul Curtay
You must log in to post a comment.