* Aminoglycosides: can be used for periods of less than a week for serious infection
* NSAIDs: to be used in case of severe birth threat before 32 weeks.
If NSAIDs are used after -> risk of IRA; risk of premature closure of the ductus arteriosus => PAH.
– Beta-lactams pass the placenta but did not cause problems
– Macrolides do not pass the placenta
– The sulfonamides are cons-indicated except in cases of fetal toxoplas-mose
* Beta-blockers: cross the placenta; they are responsible in the new-born to a Rating Decrease FC and a risk of hypoglycemia